- THE MCGREGORS IN THE HIGHLANDS STALKING SWEET-WATER NESSIE
- FROM BEDFORD, ENGLAND WITH BUB AND SEEMA TO THE TALK SHOW LONDON COMICS HOST, JONATHAN ROSS.
- TOP 10 PROSE FICTION NOVELS
- THE HALF NAKED WOMAN AND THE TURBULENT ANACONDAS SWIM IN THE ROILING WATERS OF MOULIN ROUGE
- ENTER THE NICE COMIC CONVENTION ZONE – THE 2018 EXPLORATION BEGINS!
Author Archives: Don Mcgregor
As I arrive in Inverness Scotland in the Scottish Highlands the home of Rob Roy Scotland s Robin Hood a reminder of where Ill be. come join me if you can. Don Joe Ackerman I would, mate, but me bus … Continue reading
September 4th, 2018: This is the view from our hotel room. At the Tower Hotel. My first text. Don Comments by friends: Tom Field I love the Tower Hotel! That’s my favorite place to stay in London. Highly recommend the … Continue reading
My only vague knowledge about Moulin Rouge in Paris was that half naked women were a part of whatever the show was. I did not have a clue that 12 foot or more long Anacondas would intimidatingly share the space … Continue reading
When separate invitations to be a part of two titanic overseas comic conventions came to me, from Bedford, England to Madrid, Spain, I felt the imperative to finally find my way to Sweetwater Nessie and the Highlands in Scotland. You … Continue reading